As more people use cryptocurrencies and decentralized applications, it’s more important than ever to have a simple and robust way to access them. Whether you’re interested in investing, making payments, or using DApps, having many solutions for different activities can get very inconvenient very fast. That’s where easy-to-use, all-in-one packages like Trust Wallet can help.
Trust wallet is the official crypto wallet of Binance. Trust wallet lets you offer to send, receive and store cryptocurrencies on the wallet with a fast and secure multi-crypto wallet with Binance DEX support, designed for ease of use and perfect for storing crypto assets.
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust wallet is a crypto wallet that provides you with a fully security audited system that makes it simple to store your cryptocurrency.
With the trust wallet app, you can trade various cryptocurrencies safely. The program provides a secure access key that keeps your assets safe against unauthorized access. It also has multicoin support that enables you to purchase and swap thousands of coins and blockchain types; you can even buy coins with your credit card. Trust Wallet is available for installation on iOS and Android mobile devices.
How does Trust Wallet work?
Trust wallet app lets you make easy buy, sell and store cryptocurrencies even you can swap different coins, blockchains, and various other digital assets, delivering full cryptocurrency management functionalities.
Earn interest: The program helps your coins work for you by staking your assets with a flexible interest rate.
Here are the following segments you love to trust your wallet:
- Trust Wallet acts as a bridge connecting individual blockchains via their nodes. Every blockchain has its own set of public addresses. These addresses are where the Crypto is encrypted and stored.
- Trust Wallet does not hold or control any crypto, and it just gives the user access to it.
- Trust Wallet is free to download and does not earn anything when you use it. Fees are all paid to the miners or validators.
- Trust Wallet helps you manage your addresses to send and receive Crypto. The app also allows the user to do other Crypto transactions, like trading and staking.
Trust Wallet Features
- It is safe: Trust Wallet never asks for your details, and only you have access to your private key.
- It is user-friendly: Because of key UI principles put in place, a user opening and using Trust Wallet for the first time would find familiar design elements as if they had opened and used it before.
- It is free: Trust wallet only charges for gas transactions. All gas fees are contributed to miners. Hence trust wallet does not receive any amount.
- It is open source: Trust Wallet is an open-source platform, and it allows creators and developers to check the code to audit, verify, and contribute to the wallet’s technical improvement.
- It supports different blockchains, digital assets, and various cryptocurrencies.
- It supports easy-buy and sell Crypto, and direct swapping, where you can exchange crypto tokens for another.
There are many things you can do with the Trust Wallet. For example, you can stake your tokens to earn interest. You can also play blockchain games through the Dapp browser and even receive collectibles. However, we can discuss those features in another article.
On buying cryptocurrencies, users can do that inside Trust Wallet, but in this article, we will be using CEX.io, which should be available almost everywhere. For now, let’s try to set up Trust Wallet first.
How to buy Crypto from a Trust wallet?
When you open your account on Trust Wallet, you will have, by default, a Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance Coin wallet. To add more coins to your account, press the + icon in the top right corner of your wallet. You will then see the long list of currencies available on Trust Wallet. Tick the coins you wish to add to your account.
Below are full steps to buy Crypto from Trust Wallet:
Step 1 – Access the Buy Menu
Open up your wallet and select the Crypto that you want to Buy.
Click the Buy button in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Enter the purchase amount.
Enter the amount in USD, and the provider will give a quote on how much Crypto you will receive.
The team has implemented a new feature to choose a different provider. Tap on 3rd party provider to see if another provider is available.
Step 2 – Indicate Purchase Amount
Indicate the amount in USD, and the provider will give a quote on how much Crypto you will receive.
A new feature has been implemented that allows you to choose a different provider. Tap on 3rd party provider to see if another provider is available.
Step 3 – User Verification
Depending on the crypto provider, user verification will be required before purchasing. You will be redirected to their website to complete this process.
Step 4 – Wait for Confirmation
The crypto provider will send you an email once the purchase is confirmed. You will receive your Crypto instantly.
Watch this short video for how to buy from Trust wallet:
Frequently asked questions
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust wallet is a decentralized wallet app that lets you buy, sell and swap crypto easily. Trust wallet is a fully user-controlled wallet, where only the user has complete control over their funds.
How do I Cash Out of Trust Wallet?
Trust wallet cannot convert any crypto to cash. However, you can send Crypto to an exchange that allows fiat conversion.
Can I Buy Crypto with Trust Wallet?
Yes, you can buy Crypto. Trust Wallet has Partner Providers that have integrated their services within the app to allow Trust Wallet users to Buy Cryptocurrencies with their credit cards. The app automatically sends your Crypto addresses to the providers depending on the Crypto you are trying to buy.