Crypto Wallets have become the most crucial tools for storing, buying, and selling Cryptocurrencies. You can call crypto wallets a secure bank account that actually keeps your crypto tokens and coins safe. Many wallets are available, but finding the right one that adds worth is quite daunting.
Hopefully, by reading this post, your problem will be ended soon. Since we have come up with the best crypto wallet list that eliminates your stress and you will be ready to trade. So, read on to know about wallets.
However, before jumping on this list, let us tell you crypto wallets are of two types such as hardware and software. Also, they are popular as hot and cold storage.
What does hardware and software crypto wallets mean?
Hardware wallets are well-known and most used methods to secure cryptocurrencies. Also, it is called one of the best ways to invest a particular amount of money for a specific time but not for trading frequently.
On the other hand, software wallets are small applications that one needs to download on their phone to sell and secure cryptocurrencies. It is called eWallet and works when connected to the internet. These are mostly considered hot wallets.
In a nutshell, hardware wallets work like a physical bank while the software is online banking. Both are safe and offer 100% security. Hence one can choose any of his choices. However, a solid strategy can help you choose secure crypto-wallets.
Recommended Best Crypto Wallets of 2021
Coinbase wallet is one of the best Crypto Wallets trusted by almost every beginner and expert. It is a highly secure and intuitive platform backed by a trustee exchange platform.
Additionally, it is considered the most reliable and excellent wallet for newbies, as it provides an easy manual to understand. Coinbase application can connect with your bank accounts and offers easy navigation with a three-tab layout.
Despite that, Coinbase can store non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and other digital currencies. It is said that it can store up to 500 crypto wallets. One can use a crypto wallet without creating an account. Also, it is non-custodial which means, its private key is already stored in your device.
- Provide easy access to a decentralized exchange app that can help exchange tokens without any help from a middleman.
- Includes optional cloud backups that protect digital keys.
- It uses an enclave chip, a secure medium to protect digital currencies.
- Provides an easy user interface
- Best for newbies
- 2-factor authentication
- Backed by trustee exchange
Electrum is yet another the best and secure bitcoin wallet since it comes with highly incredible customizability. Electrum is one of the oldest crypto wallets and mainly deals in BTC. Electrum offers high-security trends and powerful features that others do not provide you.
Another great feature of Electrum, it is considered the most significant asset as it uses lightweight clients. Thus, it takes a few minutes and consumes less space on your device. This offers SPV (simple payment verification); therefore, it downloads only some parts of Blockchain without neglecting security facts.
- It is an open-source wallet that can build trust and safety for coins
- Includes custom-transaction fee
- Integrated with hardware crypto wallets
- Multi-signature support
- Fast & easy to set up
- Offer great security
- Allow customizable fees
- Supports bitcoin trading only
- Zero Customer support
Ledger Nano X
Ledger Nano X is the best offline or software crypto wallet. It supports several currencies with high standards and mobile trading capabilities. It comes after a well-known brand called ledger. Its popularity began after the first launch wallet, Ledger Nano S.
This was highly secured and full-fledged, packed with several features. Further, Ledger Nano X comes with more features, including Bluetooth and management capabilities.
Currently, Ledger Nano X supports 1,800+ coins and tokens. Moreover, it comes with a stunning look, matte black finish, and 128*64 pixel screen.
- Offer high-end security features
- Live ledger app can be used to lend and stake crypto to generate revenue
- Supports a large number of assets
- Secure private keys
- Trade via phone
- In-built battery for 8 hours
- Can be expensive
- Bluetooth may create a privacy issue
Trezor Model T
Trezor Model T is an innovative and secure crypto wallet redesigned by Satoshi Labs to improve security measures. This requires only a small amount of money to secure digital currency. One of the significant differences between the Trezor Model T and the real version of Trezor is it supports more than 500 coins by giving more security.
Remember, while using it, do not put a pin incorrectly. Otherwise, it locks your account for a specific time.
- Next-generation hardware wallet
- Give digital independence
- Offer top-notch security
- Easy to use
- Suitable for both experienced and beginners
- Does not use secure elements
- Incorrect PIN lock your device
Exodus is considered one of the best crypto wallets for desktops. It offers high-speed trade, is easy to use, and has various features that improve its functionality. Even though Exodus is a well-known and most visually and interactive wallet, it can work like Trezor wallets and is updated every two weeks.
- Highly customize
- Includes several apps to increase the functionality of a wallet
- Uses light client to speed up the process
- Support more than 145 crypto
- One can buy BTC via apple pay
- 100% customer support
- High fee
- No 2-factor authentication
Crypto Wallets Guide- Must Read!
With the advent of technology, everything has now at its fingertips. Though Blockchain technology also increases rapidly, and to make trade more accessible and safe, crypto wallets, demand has gone up. Thus, choosing the secure and right wallet becomes highly essential.
Here we have come with a short guide for what you should look for while selecting the best crypto wallet for your business.
Facts You Should Check When Selecting a Crypto Wallet
- Several supported currencies – Having more is always good. Thus, we suggest you opt for a wallet that supports various currencies like BTC. ETH, etc.
- 100% customer support- It doesn’t matter whether you are a fresher or an expert; customer support should make things easy.
- User-interface- with an easy-access interface, you can find your time worthy. So look for a wallet that doesn’t fall into the trap and hack your device.
Compatibility- if you are thinking about buying a crypto wallet, ensure you invest in a hardware wallet as it is reliable.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
Here’s how you can do this.
1. Choose the suitable crypto exchange
2. Sign up to your trading account
3. Add funds for investment
4. Buy and sell cryptocurrency
5. Plan your marketing strategy
6. Generate revenue
Is cryptocurrency safe for investment?
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. Thus, no one can predict cryptocurrency’s real value in the forthcoming time. However, as per the statistics, it is safe, as its value increases day by day and the number of people found it the best investment platform. We suggest you do your homework on the market and digital media to make everything in your hands for the long-term benefits.
What is the minimum amount required for investing in cryptocurrency?
It depends on you. If you want to take higher-risk, you can generate profits accordingly. At Coinbase, the minimum amount you need to spend is $2. However, for the minimum Bitcoin investment, you will need to buy 1 satoshi, i.e., 0.00000001 BTCs.